Thursday, October 2, 2008

The Magic Bullet...It truly is Magic!


I have been totally obsessed with a little kitchen gadget called The Magic Bullet. It truly is magic like they say. I got hooked on their infomercial and now my kitchen turns into it's very own infomercial every time we pull it out to use it-which is at least 3-4 times a week, usually more. I make fruit smoothies on a regular basis: One big bag of frozen fruit in the freezer + fat free yogurt + some juice or Crystal Light = a yummy cup of 2 or more servings of fruit! I have also made some other concoctions: Dip = fat free sour cream + fat free ranch dressing flavoring + frozen spinach. Tomato sauce for pasta, pesto sauce, alfredo sauce, bean dips,the greatest chocolate banana peanut butter concoction ever and many more possibilities! We have also had Magic Bullet parties where everyone can make their own smoothie to enjoy. Really, if you are on the fence about buying one of these, you can come to my house and we will show you how fantastic they are! If you are looking for a new kitchen gadget, the Magic Bullet should be on the top of your list. Seriously:)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go MAGIC BULLET!!! Amen!

Todd and Amyjoy said...

email the details Anne. I was just thinking that I want a blender. No we do not own one! Our $10 special got tossed years ago.
I am trying to decide whether to get the Bosch mixer with all the gadgets or two different machines, a mixer and a blender.
Send me the details!
Amyjoy

Anonymous said...

Anne! You have to try this new recipe!! It's Orange Brownies (link on my site). They are to die for! Oh my!!

By the way... tell Amyjoy that we've had the Magic Bullet for almost a year now and that yes, it's wonderful, but I really wish I had a more powerful blender for larger batches of drinks. Or I would prefer a food processor. We have a kitchenaide mixer and really enjoy that, but BOSCH is THE way to go if she's serious about cooking. They are beasts! They run forever and are incredible. Sorry, just thought I'd give my 2 cents...

Anne of Green Barlows said...

The thing that you will like about the Magic Bullet is that you can have a bunch of individual servings (you blend right in the cup that you are going to drink out of) or just blend small amounts of things (like for dips, you can get a pint of sour cream with some extras and that's about it). So, something to think about.

Todd and Amyjoy said...

Thanks so much for that advice.
I think Todd went and bought me a blender (nice one) for my birthday. Can't wait for my first thick oreo shake.
Umm I mean all fruit smoothie. hee hee :)

Moweryfamily said...

Wow Anne you sounded just like the magic bullet infommercial.It was great! We love our magic bullet too. Love Love those fruit smoothies!!! It really is one of the best gadgets we have ever invested in. You can never go wrong with it. Oh by the way! You've been tagged! Please read my blog for the rules.