Monday, October 27, 2008

Yikes! The 3rd and Final Tag

Okay, so I have to admit that I have enjoyed the tags of the past week, so here is the last one. Hopefully you now know everything you ever wanted to know and more:

I am...Happy
I know...lots of random facts
I want...world peace. Really.
I have...good friends
I dislike...mean people
I miss...Sammie. Everyday.
I feel...busy
I hear...the humming of my computer and good music
I smell...like American Eagle (the green bottle)
I crave...bread sticks from Olive Garden
I cry...often. At commercials, TV shows, the news, when I am sad, or just because.
I search...for a new phone
I wonder...where I will be when I am done with my degree
I regret...not saying the right thing sometimes
I love...good weather
I care...about other's happiness
I worry...about the future of our country and California after the election
I remember...only the good stuff about people
I believe...the Heavenly Father has a plan for all of us
I sang...to the radio in the shower this morning
I dance...only when no one is looking
I don't...get in bad moods
I argue...about things that are near and dear to me
I write...a lot of papers right now
I win...when I try hard or bet at bowling
I lose...focus around 3:30 in the afternoon
I wish...that curly hair didn't equal frizziness
I listen...whenever anyone needs me to
I can usually be found watching...The Office
I am scared...of being alone
I need...lots of hugs
I forget...to hold a grudge
I am happy to be...a girl!

3 comments:

Todd and Amyjoy said...

Like it. Maybe I will do that one sometime. At least for my own journal.
Have a great day!
Amyjoy

Michele and Wyatt said...

Fun! I love to watch The Office too.

ames said...

These have been so fun to find out new things about you. Somethings I knew most I didn't. I may do a few tags myself.