Friday, October 17, 2008

Yikes! I have been tagged...twice! Part 1

So I have thus far avoided being tagged, which made me a little sad because I always see the tags on other people's blogs and they make me laugh. Never fear, though, I always had faith that someday I would get tagged. That someday happened this week, so here goes:

The "5-Things" tag from Katie:

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Working at a health club running the youth programs and a men's basketball league
2. Living with my favorite friends Cinda, Janae and Casey
3. Celebrating that smoking was banned in all California restaurants
4. Driving a Nissan Sentra-that was a little dented in the back from a run-in with a hit-and-run driver
5. Hanging out with my family that looked like this:

5 Things on my To-Do list:
1. Go grocery shopping
2. Hang up the frames in my living room that I repainted last night
3. Attend a performance of "Thriller" at the Kent Concert Hall
4. Find some cute jeans
5. Cook some good pasta with homemade sauce from the Magic Bullet

5 Snacks I Enjoy:
1. Apples and Peanut Butter
2. Asian Pears (seriously they are sooo good!)
3. Chips and Salsa from Chili's
4. Anything Chocolate-but mostly brownies
5. Pumpkin Egg-Nog Shakes

5 Things I would do if I were a Millionaire (after I contributed to the Humanitarian fund):
1. Buy Property
2. Get a gas-efficient car (although I do love the Jeep-he is kinda expensive at the pumps)
3. Make sure my family has what they need
4. Travel
5. Get my Master's Degree with the luxury of being able to concentrate only on school

5 Places I've lived:
1. Sacramento
2. Pleasanton
3. Rexburg
4. Logan
That's all! I HATE moving-although I have lived numerous places in Logan...

5 People I Tag:
Don't worry, I won't tag any of you, but if you would like to do this one-it is kinda fun, so you should!
I also got tagged by Jen-but I don't have time to finish that one too. So, until next time-dance like no one is looking at least once this weekend:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for humoring me. I appreciate it. I also love the pictures.

Cinda said...

I loved being roomies with you, too. By the way I did dance when I thought no one was looking. Remember that? If you don't, I was doing the Macarana!

Rachel said...

I could use some new cute jeans...let me know if you find any that aren't too expensive!

Lydia and Josh said...

I love this picture. So many memories!