Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Pretty Pictures Part 2

Once upon a time there was a pact that certain pictures would not be found on the internet. Alas someone from the land of North Logan posted them on Facebook, so the pact has been broken. Thus you will be able to enjoy some of the fruits of what the fair maidens of A203 like to call "Fun with Photobooth".

Sometimes I am really happy to have my picture taken, and sometimes I am just a big square! Clockwise from Left: Michelle, Anne, Kendra and Melissa

I had a headache this big...and really we weren't on drugs!

This is one of the backgrounds that you are supposed to be able to look like you are in Paris. Well, Melissa is very excited to be in Paris, but apparently dark curly hair is not allowed:(

This is the famous Superhero pose that is seen often by everyone in my world and there are pics of it from various stages in my life-I have always loved Wonderwoman!

2 comments:

Jen-E said...

haha I love them. Im sorry that paris wouldnt allow your hair! Whats that all about? Silly frenchmen.

Cinda said...

Oh Anne! You are too much! I enjoy reading about your adventures. It brings me back to the good old days when we were roomies!