Monday, September 1, 2008

Goodbye to August....My most favorite month of the Year!


It has been a long and crazy month of fun things and lots of changes. I love the month of August and always have... and not just because it has the 19th in it! We had lots of fun here in Logan and in Cali and now that school has started, everyone is back and all is right with the world! I love the feeling on campus when school starts and there is a buzz of new life and busy-ness and excitement as students start their college careers. Here in the Admissions office, we get a lot busier and I love it! I am taking 7 credits and working full time, so I will be a little crazy too, but I love love love my classes. We took some pictures on campus that will be in all of the publications and all in all survived the first week of school. We even got to listen to the vocal stylings of Carmen Rasmusen of American Idol Fame! I do have some fun things to look forward to in September too...so we will see how things go.

4 comments:

Michele and Wyatt said...

I love the feeling of being on a college campus, especially when school starts. You are lucky that you get to work on campus. What kind of classes are you taking? Good luck with them. Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

You're making me miss USU and I never thought that I would. I can't believe it. Enjoy classes. I hope you have a wonderful time. This is the first semester I won't be going back to school since I started school when I was 4... okay, that was kind of a scarey thought. I never knew I found comfort in that scenario.

Jane said...

OK, where are you in that picture?!?!? I'm so glad you are enjoying everything in your life right now.

And by the way, do I ever get all these pictures back of you guys???
Love and kisses....

Kim said...

Hi Anne,

We're just starting school. Abbey had her first day today and loved it. She's trying to convince me to let her walk to school all by herself. I think she'd be just fine I'm just not ready to let go yet.

The picture is amazing. Big group shots are difficult to organize.

Take care and have a great semester.

Kim