Thursday, February 21, 2008

I Heart Ryan Reynolds

So, I went to Layton on Saturday to meet up with Laura and have some much needed sister time and we went and saw the movie "Definitely, Maybe". Let me just say that it was a great chick flick told from the guys' perspective. It also renewed my love for Ryan Reynolds...you may remember him as Berg from the show "Two Guys and a Girl". He is tall and yummy.
Other good things that happened this weekend:
  • Went to Park City for the first time and shopped the outlets. Got a lot of clothes for very little cash which makes me really happy. Also recommended: eat lunch at the Loco Lizard-you will not be disappointed with the Mexican cuisine!
  • Found out that I am going to have a niece: Samantha Rose Barlow to be born on July 11-now I can shop for little niece clothes, little niece shoes, little niece toys...you get the picture, I am an excited Aunt!
  • Got a new calling: Ward Program Coordinator. I am no longer in charge of activities, but I am in charge of putting some, as the Bishop puts it, "spice and color into the bulletin". Not quite sure how much spice and color is appropriate for Sacrament Meeting, but we will find out!

6 comments:

murdockspencer said...

Do you think that guys would like that movie?

Anne of Green Barlows said...

Yeah for sure! Most of the men in the movie with us were laughing and commenting that it was good...

Laura B from the LBC said...

First, I disagree...I DONT think guys would like that movie.

Secondly, How hot is Ryan Reynolds?!

And Thirdly, I was the ward program director in my old ward and I LOVED that calling! How fun!

Jen-E said...

I heart Ryan Reynolds! He is sexy, and I am SO making my Ryan take me to that movie :) He didnt like Step Up 2 though! WHO IS HE???

Ward Program Director eh? Atleast it's not what we hoped it wouldnt be!!!

Jane said...

Sorry, Anne, I can't help it: it's "niece." Only your mother could say this to you.

Anne of Green Barlows said...

Okay-everything is spelled correctly now...can you tell I have been a little out of it with a headache? Usually spelling is one of my strong points:(