Friday, October 2, 2009

So, Here's The Story...

There have been many requests as to the story behind my move to California, so here it is: I graduated. I decided in September that I would be moving to California to look for a great job (hopefully something cool), spend time with the fam and just all around do some fun things. My last day of work here at Utah State is October 23rd and then my Dad is flying up on Thursday, October 29th and we are driving the Jeep back to Pleasanton. I will live at casa Barlow for a while whilst looking for a job to save some money and that is as far as the plan goes...for now. I am really excited and I decided that this is a great time for me to move while I still harbor great feelings about Logan. I am pretty sure that one more winter would have changed my feelings from fondness to something way worse.
I decided to start making a list of the things that I will miss about Logan. Here is the first item on the list: I have loved loved loved the fact that I get to live 5 minutes from the Temple. It is beautiful and you can see it from almost everywhere in the valley. And, in honor of Flashback Friday, you can see that there are others who enjoy it as well: I am sure that as the next 3 weeks transpire, the list of people, places and things that I will miss about Logan will continue to grow, so I will be documenting accordingly.

3 comments:

Jen and Ryan said...

AH HAHAHAHAHA! Love the pic Anne...Im glad I finally realized that MASSIVE sweatshirts didnt look good on me :) I miss the Logan Temple too.

Nikki said...

Oh such bittersweet emotions coming your way. Congrats on the big move, but I have to admit Logan just won't be the same without you there. Good luck on the job hunt and the new adventure. I look forward to seeing how it all goes!

murdockspencer said...

We (and especially Sammie) are excited to have you home!