Friday, September 25, 2009

Fun Fall Festivities

It is finally fall here in Logan. The students are back. The Valley will soon be turning incredible crimson colors. There are a bunch of festivities going on to celebrate Homecoming week. We even have an office decorating contest that we do here in the Taggart Student Center and of course, the Admissions office will not be outdone:

There has been an abundance of school spirit and this week of festivities has been everything that I wanted in a Homecoming week. We are all in our game day shirts today and have even declared this Chocolate Day. Gotta love it! Go Aggies!

3 comments:

Jen and Ryan said...

GO AGGIES!!!!

Jen and Ryan said...

GO AGGIES!!!!

Jane said...

Don't forget to get me free Aggie stuff (OK, I'll pay you if I have to!). I need more bumper stickers and t-shirts - even Jeff was impressed with the navy blue ones from last year! And that's a size large....
Oh, and...GO AGGIES!!!