Monday, August 4, 2008

Camping-fun or not fun?




I haven't quite decided how I feel about camping, but I do know that I am not the best sleeper under the stars. It is pretty and everything, but I have a little bit of a fear of being eaten in my sleep. There was even a time that I thought I heard a bear, but it turns out it was just a boy in my ward snoring. I am also not a fan of being dirty. I think that I am a one-nighter as far as camping goes, but I did have a great time camping with my favorites. One of the Bishopric's sons named Keaton decided that Joe is his new best friend, so we had to take a picture of the new buddies and here is a great morning after pic of me, my roomies Michelle(with the bandana) and Melissa. All in all it was a fun experience, but we were all exhausted after. So my vote for the next camping trip involves a cabin...and beds...and no snoring boys that sound like bears.

3 comments:

Michele and Wyatt said...

I love to camp, but just for a short time. Then I am totally ready to go home and shower. I also like my camping to involve water, Flaming Gorge and Lake Powell are a few of my favorite camping destinations.

Thanks for giving Rachel my blog address. It was fun to hear from her and see what their life has been up to.

BTW I love reading your blog. You crack my up. Have a great day!

Cinda said...

We have a 3 day family campout planned this weekend with Mel's family. Not looking forward to it. I might use Alee as an excuse to come home early. She doesn't do very well in a tent. It's going to be hot, too. Ugh! Oh well! I will make the best of it!

Anonymous said...

Oh, seeing little Joe makes me miss you guys all the more. I'm glad to see things are still going so well in good ol' L-Town. Keep it real, yo yo!