Thursday, July 31, 2008

My Official Face on my Official Facebook

I have now officially joined the world of Facebook and I don't know what I was worried about...it is fun and easy and I already have 6 friends! At any time, you can look and see exactly how many friends you have, and I have 6 so far. I am not sure at what number I will feel popular, but if you have a Facebook and want to be my friend, I will say yes.
Also, random thing that happened today...my co-worker came marching up to my desk and asked, "Do you think I need Prozac?" (my first reaction was every instinct in my body yelling "yes" because I think that she does) SO I said, "Why?" and she softened up a little and said that her brother is on Prozac and thinks that she should be too. So then I decided to lighten up the mood and explain that I think EVERYONE should be on Prozac so that then we could all be happy all the time, but my point to repeating this story today is this: Please be careful if you ever ask someone if they think you need Prozac because if you have to ask, you probably do.

4 comments:

Jen-E said...

Lets hope that coworker doesnt know about your blog!

Cinda said...

Do you remember the week I was given Prozac in college? Probably not!! I was happy and goofy and loved every minute of it. I wonder why I stopped taking it?

Todd and Amyjoy said...

agreed!

Rachel said...

I still can't believe that I ran into you today...sooo fun to see you after all these years! I have already checked out Michele's blog...but Amyjoy's is private. Do you think that she would invite me? Let me know...I would love to re-connect with her too! We are definitely going to have to get together soon. I've got your number...see ya!