Thursday, July 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Bubba!


I am a little late with this but yesterday was my brother Mike's Birthday and I figured that I would list some of my favorite things about him:1. He has always been a fun, crazy kid! There are plenty of stories that I am sure will embarrass him, but I will not share in honor of his birthday. But let's just say he better be nice to me...
2. He has a very tender heart and is always watching out for others. He will do anything for anyone. I loved having him in Provo because he was close enough to call when I needed something (usually related to car repairs).
3. He is a really good athlete and has a lot of determination to get better at everything he does. He decided he wanted to be a pitcher, so he went out and threw pitches over and over and over again until all he threw was strikes. He decided that he wanted to be in shape, so he started to swim and bike and run and even competed in a triathalon. He always impresses me with his ability to be good at anything.
4. He is a really good father. Although Sammie is only a couple of weeks old, you can tell she has her daddy wrapped around her little fingers! It is good to see him step up and be a great husband and father. He is working really hard in the Highway Patrol Academy because it will be good for his family when he is done. It is an impressive man who will work so hard for those he loves.
5. Last but not least, he is a good friend. Although we had our moments when we couldn't stand eachother growing up (who hasn't had those moments with their siblings?) it is good to be adults now. I know that if I need to talk, or advice, or basically anything, my brother will be there. He has always been an incredible example to me and I consider him one of my blessings.
SO, Happy Birthday Brother-I love you:)

No comments: