Friday, March 21, 2008

Why I Heart David Archuleta...

So as I was watching American Idol the other night I decided a few different things:
1. This is by far the best season since Justin and Kelly in the very first season. It's the first time
since J & K that I find myself humming the songs the next few days after the episode.
2. Everyone who has thus far been voted off has definitely been the right decision.
3. I always agree with what Simon says about their performances. Sometimes he can be mean,
but he is usually right on the money.
4. My favorites this season are Brooke and the cute David Archuleta...he is humble and cute, and
very talented! I think the reason that I love him so much is that he reminds me of my friend
named Brad Dalton. They both have this cute innocence about them that make you just want
them around. Basically they just radiate goodness.
5. I am totally addicted to AI this season and every Wednesday we have "American Idol Breaks"
so that we can watch our favorite performances from the night before in our office. I have
decided that everyone around me needs to be as addicted as I am this season...

8 comments:

murdockspencer said...

Yeah I'm glad the rocker chick was voted off. I think Kristie lee should be gone too. And I like Simon, too, he is right.

Jane said...

I'm so sad David Hernandez was eliminated! He was really awesome. But hopefully the weak will start to be weeded out soon (read Kristie Lee)....

Laura B from the LBC said...

I must say I agree with mom and was way sad that David Hernandez was voted off!! He was hunky......

And Brad Dalton...that's funny.

Anne of Green Barlows said...

Seriously-David Hernandez? I guess I was the only one who thought that he had a creepy vibe!

Kendra said...

I have to say that I thought David Hernandez was kinda creepy too. :)

Nikki said...

I'm with you on the David Hernandez creepy vibe....he was "unique" and I'm glad he got the boot. I agree with you all the way with David Archuleta and Brooke White, but lately David Cook...yeah he is moving up the hot ladder! Glad to know I'm not the only addicted one this season!

Becky said...

Reading the comments are almost as entertaining as reading the post. We are a couple of weeks behind in Mexico so I am not totally up to speed on this season - but we're coming around.
"Rocker Chic" - yes, needed to go
Kristie Lee - although she can sing and is probably a great person, isn't really AI material.
Hernandez - from what I saw I am leaning more towards creepy too.

Did you notice Archuleta's dad lounging around in his G's in one of his video clips? I love it! I want him to win simply because he is like the little brother in this BIG family of ours :) Isn't it great he can sing too!

Jane said...

OK, Anne, it's time for another entry! And please, if you didn't know David Hernandez was a stripper in a past life would you really think he was creepy???