Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I can see clearly now...

So, the sun is shining on a daily basis here in Logan and it is fabulous! There is still a little snow predicted, but it looks like winter is on it's way out! I really should never say that out loud, but it is true...but it does make me a little sad to think about where I was headed this time last year. ARIZONA! We went to see our beloved A's play in Phoenix and had a wonderful time soaking up the sun and eating hot dogs in the Phoenix Municipal Stadium and becoming famous for being the loudest Swisher fans in the place. I know that Phoenix will always have a special place in my heart because of the good times we have had there. And the hot baseball players we have seen there.
This weekend I am heading out of Logan for a few days in sunny Salt Lake! My Dad is flying up for a weekend of fun with me and Laura. Although with the craziness of my world lately, fun is curling up on the couch and watching a movie-or catching a new episode of any show. Anyways, we should have a great time for a few days just doing whatever we want. We will be sure to document with photos...

5 comments:

murdockspencer said...

I wish I could come, Dad invited me but I can't make it because I'm helping out with dance festival on Saturday.

Jen-E said...

I wish dad had invited me! Although I couldn't come anyways because Shelby is coming to visit ME!! I am taking her EVERYWHERE because she'll be here all week!

Becky said...

You have such a way of putting things. I always enjoy reading your blog and it's not so much what you say but how you say it that makes me smile and think of my good friend Anne.
Hope you enjoy your weekend with the Fam.

Jane said...

Ah, yes, spring training.... Next year, Kiddo!
I actually had a busy weekend even though you guys were having fun in SLC. Don't worry, I'm going to come visit you before the cruise, so get rid of that dang snow!

Laura B from the LBC said...

Haha....mom called you Kiddo.....