Sunday, March 7, 2010

Goal #4: Read a New Book Every Month

Now that I am not in school, I feel like I have to try a little harder to educate myself and keep my mind active. So, I take my love of reading + love of learning and there we have a goal that I will love to do (almost as much as the shoe habit that I am thoroughly enjoying). I have read a few books so far-I am currently reading the book called "Girlfriends talk about Men". It is pretty fun and I figure I can use all the tips I can get, right? I am going to the library tomorrow so that I can just rent the books I need. Now, what to read next. Any suggestions?

2 comments:

Michele and Wyatt said...

I just read The Hunger Games and Catching Fire, both by Suzanne Collins. I really liked them and I'm looking forward to the release of the third book in this series. I have that same goal this year. Let me know any books that you read that you really enjoy.

Jennifer said...

Are you on goodreads.com? If so, we can be friends! There is a link to my book list on my blog (right hand column). Lots of great books there!