Friday, February 26, 2010

Goal #3: Update the Blog Often

It seems that for a time, I was updating often and it was always fun! But, I have gotten a little behind-not for lack of things to say, but just for lack of motivation. Now that I live far away from many loved ones, I rely on blogs to keep up with people and I assume that they do the same. So, my resolution is this: Update the blog at least once a week. Even if it is just a sentence or a picture, once a week. It will keep me in the habit of working on my writing and keep me in better touch with my BFFs. I miss you, my friends outside of Pleasanton! I have added a new BFF to my list here. She is great-always happy to see me, gives great hugs, always lets me drive and decide where we are going, and likes to eat all of the things that I eat. Here is a picture of her: That's all for now. See you next week! I promise...

3 comments:

Shayna and Jeremy said...

Yeah! I'm so excited that you will be updating more often! You always make me laugh!

Todd and Amyjoy said...

Anne,

Hi. We've missed you.How are things going with your job? Good to hear from you!

Amyjoy

Kim said...

Sammie is so cute. Love the photo.