Friday, September 4, 2009

Guess What I Did!!

Once upon a time in the history of my life, I set a goal. I have set numerous goals, but this particular one took a lot of time, money, effort and had quite a few obstacles that had to be overcome. So, the last couple of years of my life, I have made this goal a priority. I have sacrificed time and sleep and worked really hard and after traveling on what seemed like a long and winding road, I have accomplished this goal. So, I will give you a couple of hints as to what I finished as of August 14, 2009:

I finally get to wear one of these in Aggie Blue:

I also fulfilled a promise that I made to this lady not so long ago: (Being Flashback Friday, I had to post a great pic) And I am pretty sure that I heard some cheers from Heaven when all was said and done...

In case you couldn't guess from the clues-I GRADUATED! I now have an official Bachelor of Science Degree posted on my transcripts and everything! Phew!
Now I just need to find a job where someone pays me a lot of money to do something that I like. No problem.

8 comments:

Todd and Amyjoy said...

Anne, Proud of you! Better late than never!
I wish you luck in finding a great job!

Amyjoy

Martie and Chad said...

Congratulation Miss Anne you deserve it!!! That is an awesome accomplishment. I hope that you find that super, great job that you love. Good luck!!

Martie

Tracey Hogan said...

CONGRATS!! That is so so exciting!

Rachel said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Best of luck finding your dream job!

Lydia and Josh said...

Anne! I am so proud of you and you inspire me! Good job!

Jen and Ryan said...

WOOHOO!! You're amazing! Now move back here :)

Cinda said...

Yeah Anne! good luck finding a job that will pay the big bucks!!

Nikki said...

Congrats Anne...that is way awesome. Job well done with fantastic memories to go with that coveted piece of paper!!