Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Today is MUCH Better. I promise...

So, after being the driver of the Grumpy Gus Bus yesterday, I decided that I needed some retail therapy before going home to crawl in my bed and hide from the world. I went and got some yummy food from Lee's (mostly all healthy) and decided that I needed to trek to my most favorite store in Logan:Anyone who knows me knows how much I love this store. It is filled with treasures that you never knew you needed for much less than you ever thought you would spend for them. In true fashion of the day yesterday, however, I was almost hit by a car in the parking lot. Don't worry, I jumped out of the way just in time, banged on the hood and shouted, "Watch where you are going!!" to the teenage driver who apparently cannot drive, talk on her cell phone and apply lip gloss all at the same time. I desperately needed a little time in ROSS to salvage my day. Luckily, I found some cookbooks that I have been looking for forever for great deals! I found this one:Which has some great ways to sneak veggies into recipes and no one will ever know it and I also found: This is 3 cookbooks in 1! All of the recipes are very easy, healthy and yummy! And what kind of girl would I be if I left Utah without knowing how to make casseroles? What kind of deals did I get for all of this you ask? I spent a grand total of $10.68 at ROSS and left with a smile on my face. So, if you are looking for a gift for me to convince me you are my favorite, you could get me one of these:I would heart you forever...better yet, just come shopping with me. It would be a good time had by all:)

2 comments:

Chantalle said...

YAY! We went to Ross last week for the first time in a while (not exactly FUN to go shopping now...but I had a need to get something so I went for post-pregnancy clothes!) I love it! It is the only place John will actually buy anything- dress shirts. He will dig for them and we usually find great ones! Ok, Ross and outlets. His two shopping spots. Let me know how the cookbooks are-they look good!

Jane said...

Great cookbooks, and at a great price!
Also, I have noted your request for Ross gift cards for your b.d. - I can finally get you something you want!