Friday, May 8, 2009

Flashback Friday and Happy Mother's Day!

In honor of Mother's Day, I thought that I would post a good pic of me and my Mom from back in the day:This testifies of the love I have for my Mom because it is definitely a great picture of her, but for me, this documents the start of my Awkward Phase-I am pretty sure that I am 11 or 12 here and already taller than my 5'4" Mom. She even has heels on and I have flats! Anyways-my Mom has always been a great lady and a great example and has always loved all of us unconditionally. Even through our Awkward Phases(which I think that I might still be in...)so thanks for being a great Mom! Love you:)

3 comments:

Jane said...

Awwww ~ I think I remember when that was taken! You've always been beautiful, so don't talk about yourself that way!

Cinda said...

How sweet!

Laura B from the LBC said...

I am still going through my awkward phase as well....unfortunately, I think I'm a lifer....