Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Free Frisbee?!? Awesome!

I got to go to a seminar today with my office and although the seminar itself was pretty lame-we were supposed to be learning about balancing work and life, but instead learned about how the presenter balances her incredibly talented 4 children and all of their activities-but they had prizes! There were some cool planners and binders and gym bags, but what I really wanted was the consolation prize: a collapsible frisbee! It starts out in a pouch like this: Notice how big it is compared to the keyboard. But the coolest part is that it unfolds into this:A fully functional frisbee! What exactly is it that makes us get so excited about free stuff? Not once have I ever thought, "Wow, you know what this day needs? Some frisbee...too bad I don't have one with me." But the prospect of having one today made me literally clap my hands in excitement. It doesn't seem to matter what it is that is dangled in front of us, but if it is free, it magically transforms into the coolest thing ever.
Not that I am complaining. I will now have a frisbee to carry with me in my purse so that I can play anytime and anywhere the need arises. I will just keep it next to my free measuring tape and floss. Perfect.

1 comment:

Cinda said...

How awesome is that? I'm a little jealous!