Monday, April 20, 2009

Wedding Saturdays are way better than Rainy Mondays

It is becoming that wedding time of year again and one of my most favorite people got married on Saturday. Here is Beautiful Shayna Val Ringer now Peterson with her new husband Jeremy:After a snowy week, it turned out to be a beautiful day. The wedding was incredible and it was great to spend an entire day with the spirit of happiness. I even got a blast from the past when I ran into one of my friends from my Ricks College days. Love it when that happens. And did I mention that I am VERY ready for Spring?

2 comments:

Jen and Ryan said...

Shayna looks great and happy! Tell her congrats for me. And you look pretty darn good too :)

Todd and Amyjoy said...

Anne,
Glad you have the warm back. We do too. Who did you see from Ricks? I got to see Darla and Sharla at my Mom's viewing. Though it was a sad event, it was so good to see them.

Have a wonderful spring day!
Amyjoy