Monday, January 5, 2009

Things That Were Great about 2008:

In no particular order:

1) I got to do a few things (well more than a few) that I had never done before:
Go to a Reba McIntyre (first time) and Kelly Clarkson (third time) Concert I also got to explore Utah and visit St George and Park City for the first time

2) For the first time in a long, long time, I did not have any broken bones this year! If you know me well, you will know that for me this is a feat in itself.
3) If you are a red-blooded American like me, there were 2 events last year that kept you glued to the TV:and
I thoroughly enjoyed watching all of the events unfold and didn't even feel bad when I didn't make any plans because I was going to be watching TV...
4) Our Family had a bunch of fun things happen this year: We were all together for the first time in a long time:
Got to introduce another Barlow girl to the world:
And got to add a law enforcement officer to the family: I am sure that there were a lot more things that happened that are newsworthy, I just thought I would condense.
5) I got to go on a few Recruiting trips for USU that I thoroughly enjoyed and I have a great job that makes me love Utah State more every day:
6) I have been blessed with a lot of good friends and roommates who make me happy and I have been able to reconnect with a lot of fun friends I haven't seen in forever (Yes, sometimes I am a little addicted to Facebook).
All in all, I was a little sad to say goodbye to 2008, and I am sure that there were a lot more things that made it great, but now I look forward to the things that 2009 will bring. Imagine the possibilities...

4 comments:

Todd and Amyjoy said...

We are ready for a new year too! Bring it on!
By the way, if you know of accounting manager positions in Logan let us know...

Anonymous said...

I never knew you've never been to Park City or St. George. Anne, I must say you need to get out more often!! You had such a fun year!

Michele and Wyatt said...

I always love to look back at the old year, and look forward to the new year. Happy 2009! Hope you have a great year.

Jennie said...

Sammie even has that sneaky Barlow girl face down! 2008 WAS great!