Tuesday, May 6, 2008

A Purse or a 72-hour Kit?


So, I got tagged by Jen a little while ago to reveal the contents of my purse...I have heard that you can tell a lot about a woman by looking at what is in her purse. Mine is one of those throw over the shoulder/run out of the house with everything in one place kind of purses. It is not the prettiest thing in the world, but it is for sure functional. Here is what is in my purse at this very moment:

1. Outside pockets=cell phone, lipstuff, gum, water bottle, keys, mirror and pens
2. Inside pocket=wallet, cell phone charger, notebook, IPOD, IPOD charger, mints, digital camera, lotion, Excedrin/Ibuprofen and sunglasses.
3. There is also a mini-Girl Scout kit in the middle pocket that contains: eye drops, cough drops, first aid kit, tide pen, clorox pen, kleenex, hand sanitizer, safety pins, shout wipes, lighter, hair scrunchies, airborne and moist towelettes.

Pretty much, if you ever get lost in the wilderness you are going to want me with you because we will be able to stay clean, healthy, pain-free, moisturized, make fire, and listen to music whilst taking pictures of our adventure and recording it all for posterity in the notebook. Now, if you were to ask me what is in the Jeep-we could definitely survive for days if we ever get lost in the wilderness with the Jeep and the purse!

3 comments:

Laura B from the LBC said...

Classic.....

Meg said...

I used to think that I kept a lot of useful things in my purse. At times I have even referred to it as a Mary Poppins Bag. Clearly I was wrong!!! How does that purse not break your shoulder clean off your body?!! HaHa!

Jen-E said...

YAY! I love Anne's purse...I have been checking in on your blog EVERY day, just waiting for you to get my tag. Next time I plan on getting lost, it will be when I'm visiting you in Logan. Deal?