Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Who says a haircut won't make all the difference?

Okay, so my favorite performances from last night are tied between the Davids! I think that they are quickly becoming my top 2 picks. I am waivering as far as Brooke goes...she's becoming a little boring and predictable. I definitely thought that Sayesha did a great job although the judges didn't think so. But the biggest news of the night was the haircut by David Cook! He looks sooo much better now that he is a little less greasy and I think he has a chance to go all the way! My bottom picks are still the same-dreads, asian girl and blonde bratty girl...we'll have to see.

3 comments:

Laura B from the LBC said...

I Love David Cook but I just watched a clip of his performance last night and his hair is awkward.

And Syesha just doesn't blow me away...she's gotta go.

murdockspencer said...

Yes, the Davids are great. I didn't notice the hair, it looked the same to me. But wait a minute, you are saying that Brooke is becoming predictable, but you wanted to see what Amanda could have done with a ballad? She was the pinnacle of predictability! I think David Cook is the best musician, and David Archuleta is the best singer. I do really like Carly, too, even though I don't think she's the best.

Jane said...

Wow, Anne, two entries in two days! It's nice to know you still listen to your mother....

I liked David Cook and Michael Johns last night, but David Archuleta was good, too.

And Laura, I still miss David Hernandez, too.