Friday, January 29, 2010

Top 10 of 2010

I am a goal-oriented girl, so I always set goals at this time of year and so far have been successful at meeting them. I am pretty practical about this and in the past my goals have included such things as: Get my degree (done), learn a new skill (done), Move out of Logan (done), and...well, you get the picture. So, I am setting 10 goals this year and have decided to post them one at a time-otherwise this post would get way too long. I also have decided that I needed some fun goals to balance out the lofty ones. So, for this first goal of 2010, I decided that I should set a fun goal to get things started right:

GOAL #1: Buy a new pair of shoes every month.

Now I have to admit that this idea was not my own, but I loved it, so I am making it my goal this year. The rules are simple-all I have to do is buy at least one pair of shoes every month this year and I will be a success. They can be any kind of shoe. To get myself started off right, I actually bought 2 pairs. I didn't need them, but I wanted them and they were the right price-with tax and everything they ended up being $11.64 total and I love them:


So for goal #1 I am 1 for 12 and feeling pretty good about it. Stay tuned for some more goals...I've gotta go shopping:)

8 comments:

Jaime said...

Where did you get those shoes? They are so cute!! ;)

Chantalle said...

WOW those are REALLY cute shoes! I like them both a lot...such a good find!

Bee Happy Stamper said...

Fun goals! Where did you get the adorable shoes for such a bargain? SHARE!!!

Shayna and Jeremy said...

I love this goal! I don't know if I could talk Jeremy into it though with the pile I have in the closet already!

ames said...

Great goals, I love that you are adding fun ones too. Those shoes are way cute! I love shoes.

APPAREL REVIEWS said...

Hi Blog nice...

Jonny said...

I impressed. Very impressed!

Jonny said...

Okay...So if Jonny ever shows up on your blog don't freak out, it's just me. :) Ha ha Becky, that is.