Saturday, June 13, 2009

Beautiful Disaster Behind These Hazel Eyes

It has been unusually long since I have blogged, but it is mostly because I have not been feeling very inspired as of late. This could partly be due to the fact that it has been raining for days and days here in Seattle, er...Logan. So, I needed a cure for the blues and fast. Anyone who knows the Barlow girls knows that we love love love Kelly Clarkson! We have been to her concerts any time that she has come near us and even flew home one time to see her play in San Jose. There's nothing like going to a fun concert with your sister (who, by the way could be Kelly's twin) and just having a blast to cure the blahs. So, we packed the rain gear into Lois the Montero and headed to Provo for the outdoor concert because let's be honest-we will always go see Kelly come rain or come shine or under the rainbow:As you can see, neither one of us has Hazel Eyes...but I for sure had some frizzies in the rain:Luckily, it only sprinkled for a few minutes and we stayed pretty warm the whole time. We sang and danced and got pretty close to the stage. It was great!And, I decided that I really love to go to outdoor concerts because it stays pretty cool and my ears don't ring for days and days after the concert...which may or may not have happened after seeing Kelly with Reba in the Energy Solutions Arena in October...anyways, it was fun weekend with Laura and Kelly and I think that the funk may be lifting:)

2 comments:

Todd and Amyjoy said...

yep, it's raining here too!
I think it would be fun to go to Provo, just to go to Provo!
I think your sister is much cuter than Kelly Clarkson. Do tell her so. :)

Amyjoy

Shayna and Jeremy said...

You are definately having more fun in the rain than we are! Looks like a blast, but lets be honest, its always a blast when you and Laura are together!