Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas to all...

So I have to say that this was an EXCELLENT Christmas! The weather is now a cool 60 Degrees and it is sunny here in Cali so I can say that we are totally blessed. It was just the sisters and Mom and Dad this year, so we had a Christmas Eve open house with a ton of our neighbors and a few Jewish people. We like variety in the Barlow house. So, we decided that we would just wake up whenever on Christmas morning, which is just mean because I got up at 7 and had to watch TV for a couple of hours before I could wake the rest of the house. I just get so excited for Christmas I can hardly stand it, so I watched the greatest songs of the '80s on VH1 and then woke everyone up. I got one of the things on my list...slippers (I was a little disappointed there was no #3, but there is still time!). So, now for the rest of the week in California, we will be playing, shopping, and getting some well deserved R and R, so things are good. Merry Christmas to every one!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Hey don't feel bad that you didn't get #3 on your list...I heard Santa couldn't find any off the nice list this year, there wasn't one under my tree either! :) Maybe next year?!?!? :)