Tuesday, December 11, 2007

All I want for Christmas...

Okay, so I should be old enough to know that Santa is really not coming to my house on Decemer 24th (sorry if I ruined this for some of you), but I still get really excited for CHRISTMAS! I think that I get more excited for everyone to see what I got them than I am for getting presents. I have actually been in the mood to shop for the most perfect gift for everyone, so that has definitely helped. The last few Christmases I have been kind of bah-humbug, but this year I am just really excited. That said, any of you that are looking for what you should get me for Christmas, here is a short list:
  1. Any Tom Hanks movie on DVD (except for The Burbs, Money Pit and Dragnet)
  2. Comfy Slippers
  3. A boyfriend
  4. Victoria's Secret Lip Stuff-you know my colors
  5. I don't really need anything, but just send me good vibes

4 comments:

Nikki said...

Amen to number 3...but why so far down on the list!!! LOVE IT!!!

murdockspencer said...

Is it just me or does the girl in the background of the Swisher picture holding the blue poster look like one of our sisters?

Destiny said...

Isn't Christmas the 25th? PS Hi Anne!!

Laura B from the LBC said...

Mikey is right! If you look at the Swish pic and the Halloween pic, it DOES look like me! .....oh no, he found my secret....I secretly travel the country following Nick Swisher....