Sunday, October 21, 2007

I have to say that my siblings can be proud because finally I am a blogger! You would think that being the oldest would mean that they follow my lead...but not so fast! I am usually catching up to them. I figured that I could start by talking about one of my favorite things in the world, which is being in California! I am here right now for the weekend and it is 70 degrees and sunny as opposed to Logan where it is COOOLD! I do love the fall colors of Cache Valley, because it reminds me that I do live in a beautiful place. It does mean, however, that winter is coming and for those of you that have not experienced a Logan, Utah winter the only thing to be said about it is that it is not for the faint of heart! It has been a great weekend, though, because it has been beautiful. I always love when that happens because I am a sun worshipper...I may be a wrinkled old lady, but I will be a happy one! Anyways, things are good in my neck of the woods and I am excited to keep in touch with you all!

2 comments:

murdockspencer said...

Nice picture. Glad you are a blogger now. Just make sure you update it more than once a week!

Laura B from the LBC said...

Look at you! Mama couldn't be prouder! And I agree with Mike, update it a lot and people will continue to visit your site (my boss taught me that!).....