Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween! Here are a few shots of our party on Saturday night-we were at a house in Providence for the "Epic Party" of the year! There were some great costumes...I was an '80s girl and yes that is all of my own hair, Laura was Mrs. Nick Swisher, and Jen was a pregnant BYU student! Our favorite friends Joe, Brad and Craig were all fairies here are a few of our other friends too. There ended up being around 200 people there throughout the night. I don't think that we ever get too old for dressing up:)

5 comments:

Laura B from the LBC said...

Maybe that picture of us shouldn't be SO huge.....that way, my four chins won't show.....

Nikki said...

I suddenly just had a flashback to our 80's night party in the good old 53rd ward! :)

murdockspencer said...

Looks like you had fun, wish I was there. I didn't even dress up.

Becky said...

ANNE - I am so excited that you have a blog. Love it. Your costumes are awesome - diddo Nikki's comment. Good times!
I wish I could soak up the sun, as it is I just burn. You look great!

murdockspencer said...

OK seriously Anne, it's time for you to update your blog. I know you have stuff going on!