Saturday, November 19, 2011

Salty AND Sweet

Okay, Okay, so I am not so good at this whole every day thing, but I have spent the week thinking of things that I am thankful for. From the big-that I have a great job and work with great people-to the small-my favorite junk food. You know that we all have our favorite goodies that we reach for in times of movie watching and in stress. For me, my go to junk food always has one key ingredient: CHOCOLATE. For a while, it was chocolate covered cinnamon bears, but alas they do not sell them in California! So, after finishing off my birthday stash of the cinnamon heaven, I have decided to switch to another bite-size goodie:If you have not tried these perfect blend of salty and sweet you are definitely missing out! I thought that the person at M&M headquarters had struck gold when they made the peanut butter version and I thought that they would never top this flavor, but I was wrong. Pretzel wrapped in chocolate with a hard candy shell. Brilliant. SO, there you have it. This week I am thankful for Pretzel M&Ms. Seriously. A party in your mouth...

2 comments:

Todd and Amyjoy said...

Sounds like I need to get me some!
Glad to hear that things are going well with your job! That is a blessing for sure!
Take care my friend!

Todd and Amyjoy said...

Okay Anne, I tried them and I don't like them as much as you do. But have you tried Ghiradelli peppermint squares? Oh my they are good. :)