Friday, December 11, 2009

Thanksgiving at the Beach. Seriously.

For Thanksgiving this year, it ended up being just me, Laura and the parents, so we decided to accept an invitation to spend big thursday here:It was a great day to spend with family and friends, so of course we decided to spend some time taking pictures of ourselves:
And after a great day of stuffing ourselves, walking on the beach, and taking naps on the porch with the sound of the ocean in the background, we came home and got to hang out with our favorite Barlow:It was a great day and we had a bunch of fun visits from friends and family throughout the weekend and even got in a little trouble with the law:Or, as we call him, Officer Barlow...Anyways, I love this holiday season and the opportunity that it brings to remind me to be thankful for everything that I have.

3 comments:

Cinda said...

Sounds like a nice time! How are things going for you in California?

Michele and Wyatt said...

The beach sounds great right now. I'm tired of these freezing Utah temperatures.

Shayna and Jeremy said...

I want to go to the beach!